Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Piggy Banks--Made From Real Piglets!

Link courtesy of Mojojojo from my alternate-history forum:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2010/11/09/mb-piglet-bank-humane-society-winnipeg.html

I really don't see much of a difference between having a piggy-bank made from a real piglet and, say, an animal one's killed stuffed and mounted as a trophy.  Especially since the company only uses piglets that have died naturally--the piglets aren't being killed to create these banks, unlike a deer or bear that's killed as a trophy.

For the record, I'm not interested in buying one.  However, I find this entire concept to be rather amusing.

1 comment:

  1. No way would I get one for my boy. Not that I'm going the PETA/humane society route. It's just too weird.

    Besides, with a cost of $4K, you'd have to break open a lot of piggy banks to afford this one.

    ReplyDelete