Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Ultramarines" Teaser Released

On my alternate-history forum, where I first learned about the Ultramarines film I blogged about earlier, the user whose handle is BlackWave posted the following trailer.



He didn't think very highly of it.  He flat-out said "it sucks."

I disagreed.  The credits sequence is a bit trippy and shoddy and the animation quality could be better, but they assembled a very good voice cast.  Terrence Stamp, John Hurt, and Sean Pertwee are fairly well-known actors; Stamp himself has been active since the 1960s at least.

I'll wait until I can see more to state whether or not this one is good or bad, but I am inclined to reserve judgement.

1 comment:

  1. Well, keep in mind that this is being made by Games Workshop.

    Anyone who expects a Hollywood style movie has set their sights too high.

    However, I don't like the Ultramarines. I'm more of a Raven Guard guy myself

    Nikephoros

    ReplyDelete