Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Possible Home for "Coil Gun" and "Picking Up Plans in Palma"

On my alternate-history Internet forum, one of our members posted a link to an anthology publishing stories dealing with alternate-history and time travel.

http://libraryofthelivingdead.lefora.com/2010/06/10/a-glitch-in-the-continuumsubmissions-open/

I currently have "Coil Gun" under consideration at Tales of the Unanticipated and "Picking Up Plans in Palma" under consideration at Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show, both of which pay better and are more prestigious markets than this anthology.

However, Tales will have its response back to me by August 31 and IGMS should respond by August or September.  Since the anthology's deadline is mid-October, I'll have time to tinker some more and send them one, since they don't accept multiple submissions.

Still pondering writing a screenplay version of "Palma," but I haven't done anything on that end yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment