Wednesday, September 17, 2014

In Which I Appear in (FREE) British E-Magazine...

The British member of my alternate history Internet forum whose handle is Grey Wolf has an online magazine that features both original fiction and interviews with writers. A lengthy Q&A about my short-fiction collection Flashing Steel, Flashing Fire: Ten Tales of Valor and Imagination and my writing career generally is enclosed in the latest issue.

Among other interesting facts you can learn about me are:

*Just how I started writing and what my first projects were.

*How my first real short story came to be and what it's mutated into over the years. Think a cross between Death Wish and Species.The improved version exists as only an "idea file" on my computer and more interesting projects are closer to my heart, but who knows what the future holds.

*My experiences with writing groups.

*What my most recent short-fiction submissions to anthologies and collections have been sent.

And do you want to know something particularly awesome about this issue? It's free! No risk at all!

Where can you find it? You can download it in multiple formats (including standard PDF you can read on your browser) right here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment