Friday, March 11, 2011

Help Me Find Broken Links...

This morning, I found that most of the links in my blog post about famous people I've met didn't work.  I've been using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer due to security concerns and apparently Firefox and Blogger interact in such a way that links I posted redirect to the Blogger edit page rather than the places I intended.

I reinstalled Internet Explorer, went in, and fixed them.  I also checked other links in blog posts made using Firefox and they seem to be fine.

If anyone should come across a blog post with links that are broken, please let me know so I can fix them.

For the foreseeable future, I will use Internet Explorer to make blog posts and use Firefox for my other web-browsing.  Hopefully if I don't use IE very often, there won't be security problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment